The Del Mar Farmers Market is a Certified and Non-Profit Farmers Market supporting California Farmers by providing opportunities to sell directly to the public. The Market offers pesticide-free seasonal fruits and vegetables, potted herbs, orchids, international cuisine, seafood, hummus, bread and baked goods, kettle corn, honey, jam, fruit juice, and arts & crafts.
The Market Reopened May 9
- YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
- Exercise SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times during your visit to the market
- Maintain 6 FEET DISTANCE from anyone not in your family including when in line
- You and your children are required to wear A MASK
- Do NOT SHAKE HANDS or engage in any unnecessary Physical Contact
- Do Not Enter The Market, if you have a Fever, Cough or Flu Symptoms
We support certified farmers who sell their fruits and vegetables directly to the consumer helping to sustain local farming and enrich the community.
Established in 1986 and the second oldest Farmers market in the region.
Certified Farmers Market
Certified Farmers Markets are instrumental in preserving the diversity of California agriculture by providing outlets for the small acreage growers of heirloom, culinary, ethnic, organic, no pesticide, and other specialty crops not widely grown on a large scale or found at traditional food sources.
Shopping the Del Mar Farmers Market directly benefits the community. The Market has supported the Del Mar Library, Community Connections, the San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy and has provided Scholarships for Students of Farmers who are part of the DMFM community.
Drop by on the weekend after visiting our beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and shops.
Walk, bike or carpool to our market. Bring your reusable shopping bags or purchase one of our Del Mar Farmers Market bags and come hungry!